So recently Daron attended a creativa fest in Mexico, and during the fest has discussed some s3 things to look forward to.
These were roughly translated from those who were there and asked her questions, and I fixed them up.
Here's what is learned:
1) She already has a finale planned for the series, she knows how she wants the show to end.
2) Ferguson and Alfonzo were created because it was a Disney requirement (they wanted Marco to have male friends). Then she didn’t know what to do with them, so she left them out. However, they're gonna be back in S3
3) She was asked if there would be more Tomco, and she said yes.
4) She has ideas for another series after this one is done.
5) In the episode “Storm The Castle”, Star did do a Dip Down.
6) Probably all of Ludo’s Monsters died, although some may have survived.
7) Eclipsa’s arm seems cut off in the crystal because she pulled her arm out of her glove, as Star pulled her feet out of her socks.
8) Someone Asked